We are professional dog people who want to make the lives of pet owners as worry free as possible while they are away. By using our knowledge and understanding of dogs, we feel we have truly transformed a “dog kennel” into a “Pet Resort”
Sendaishi is located on 60 beautiful country acres in the outskirts of Manchester NH and is less than 3 miles from Exit #6 I-293. Come to visit us any time between 10AM and 4PM Monday- Saturday and we would be happy to show you around.
Meet the owners – Bill and Joyce:
Sendaishi was founded in 1976 by Joyce and Bill Matott. We were (and still are) determined to offer the best possible care for pets in the Greater Manchester area. In 1986 we built our new kennel at our present location at 355 Straw Road, Manchester, NH. In 1999 we completed the expansion and remodeling of our existing facility as well as erecting a new daycare facility. We are now proud to have one of the largest boarding complexes in Northern New England. Our objective is for your pet to stay at a clean, caring and loving pet care center with an attending staff that is experienced and loves animals.
Since we began our professional dog life in 1976, we were also fortunate to become successful breeders of Alaskan Malamutes. Some of our accomplishments are:
- top breeders of Champion Alaskan Malamutes in the history of New England
- only Alaskan Malamutes breeders in New England history to win “BEST IN SHOW” at our National Specialty (1985 and 1994)
- 9 of our dogs were featured in the Walt Disney film “Iron Will”
- Our dog team is featured on the cover of the Alaskan Malamute breed book
- Sendaishi Malamutes hold virtually every sledding record in breed history
- The AKC breed standards video features many Sendaishi champions
Phone: 603.622.9684 / Fax: 603.622.5320 / Address: 355 Straw Rd, Manchester NH 03102